Agbami Scholarship Programme is currently inviting applicants from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state in the Country, studying any of the under listed courses in Nigerian universities:
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates 2019: Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for effective building in the Health and Engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states within the country.
The 2019 scholarship program, fully funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.
How to Apply for Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship 2019
IMPORTANT! Currently, Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates 2019/2020 is not yet available online, therefore DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Application is open to full-time 100 or 200 level candidates admitted during the 2015/2016 or 2014/2015 academic session only.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Application Guide and how to Apply
- Visit and click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6 , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Selected students will be invited for computer-based qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline
The table showing the complete dates and venue will be updated here shortly… we advised you always keep in touch with this page for latest update.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.